1. Scripture: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God; that it was written by men who were moved by the Holy Spirit so that their writings, in the original, were verbally & supernaturally inspired & free from error, as no other writings have ever been or ever will be. They are the complete & final revelation of God to man, and so are the supreme authority in all matters of faith & conduct.
2. The True God: We believe in one God, externally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
God the Father:We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, boundless in love, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears & answers prayers, and that He saves from sin all who come to Him through Jesus Christ, His Son.
God the Son: We believe in Jesus Christ, God the Son, pre-existent with the Father, begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, sinless in His nature & life, infallible in His teaching, making atonement for the sins of the World by His subsitutionary perpetual intercession for His people and His glorious second advent according to promise. We believe that the promise of His second coming includes: First, "The Blessed hope" of the believer, namely the personal, premillennial & pre-tribulational return of our Lord and Savious, Jesus Christ, to rapture His church according to I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Second, His return later to earth with His saints to set up His millennial reign.
God the Holy Spirit: We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit. We believe that He came from God to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, & of judgement & to regenerate, sanctify, indwell, comfort, and empower those who believe in Jesus Christ.
3. Man: We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God. We believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, & in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinner in thought and deed by choice.
4. Satan: We believe in the reality & personality of Satan.
5. Salvation: We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all who by faith receive Him as personal Saviour, are justified on the ground of His blood shed on Calvary & His resurrection from the dead & are born again of the Holy Spirit; thereby becoming the children of God.
6. The Church: We believe in the local church, which is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, baptized on a credible confession of faith, & associated for worship, word and fellowship. We believe that to these local churches was committed for permanent observance, tow ordinances: the baptism of believers by immersion and the Lord's Supper. We believe that God has laid upon these churches the task of preaching the gospel to every creature, & the edification of the individual members of the body of Christ.
7. Last Things: We believe in bodily resurrection of all the dead; the saved to eternal life & blessedness in Heaven, and the unsaved to eternal, conscious suffering & woe in Hell.
8. Assurance: We believe in the eternal security of the believer (John 10:27-29)
9. Church and State: We believe that every human being had direct relations with God & is responsible to God alone in all matters of all faith; that each church is independent & autonomous, and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority; that , therefore, the church and state must be kept separate as having different functions, each fulfilling its duties free from dictation or patronage of the other.
10. Christian Living: We believe that every saved person should manifest the Christ-life in a consistent walk in the Holy Spirit, fully and constantly yielding his members to the indwelling Christ, so that he may always by life & word show forth the praises of Him who has called him out of darkness into His marvelous light. We believe in a separated life for all believers as set forth in II Corinthians 6:14-7:1,
including separation from worldly alliances, pleasures, methods of work, worldly societies, etc.